We are still awaiting the full written report from the immunologist. However, we were told that everything was “as expected,” and that the report would explain what that entails. The only issue that popped up was that Braden needs a second pneumonia vaccine. So, we will set that up as soon as we can.
We leave tomorrow for a family reunion in Missouri. Then, the day after we return, we have family coming into town. It’s a whirlwind summer, and I’m not sure if I even know my own name right now. Things will certainly settle down come August when Braden starts school. What will I do with all my time on my hands then?